Saturday, January 10, 2009

THANK YOU

(click image for larger view)

Dear Jenna, Renee, Meg, Felicia and Brooke:
A big huge THANK YOU again to you lovely ladies who treated me like royalty all throughout the wedding planning and the weekend of....but especially for throwing such a great shower!

I (and by I, I mean Gabe) finally just hung the shelves to display my growing collection of vintage black and white plates...most of which I got at the fabulous shower! I'll have to rotate them out cause there were over 50 plates!! Although it was a scorcher (I've got the sweaty pics to prove it) it was one unforgettable day with friends and family! Thank you so much for thinking of me in every detail. It was truly a perfect day. I know this is a bit late, but the sentiment is the same now as it was then....you are all amazing friends and I am a lucky gal to have you all.

A note to the Capone's: Thank you so much for hosting the shower at your home! It was really the perfect place, and I know you put so much work into making it all come together! Hopefully we'll get to enjoy those flowers you planted this Spring! ;)

A note to my Mom: Thanks for keeping everyone sane and for keeping me company that morning!

A note to the friends and family that attended: Thank you all for our contributions, for your generous gifts and for attending. I was shocked and touched by all the familiar faces that were there. It meant so much to have you there. Thank you again!

Love, Kate

No comments: