Monday, August 27, 2007

To Do This week....




















Up this week:

Finalize caterer

Check out Hotels in midtown area (If you have a favorite hotel or have points at a hotel chain in NYC let me know and we can add to our list for consideration-- we're shooting for 2-3 hotels to block off rooms for that weekend.)

Save the Date - printing vendor research

Also, In case you were interested, here are some of the other venues we checked out before we came upon the Metropolitan Building.....All were very nice but not as unique as the Met Building.

Castle on Hudson
Blue Hill at Stone Barns
The Garrison
Monteverde

1 comment:

karen said...

Hi, I too am having my wedding at the metropolitan building which is how I found you. Where did you get those cute little birds you posted up???? thx.
please email me at misskarenhuang@hotmail.com