Tuesday, May 27, 2008

MTWP: Felicia

I've heard people describe Felicia as one of the most caring people they've ever met and I'd have to agree 100%. I'd also add she's so sweet and so sincere that you're almost unable to believe she grew up in Brooklyn and lives in NYC -- nothing against Brooklynites or New Yorkers of course, but most have an edge, that Felicia doesn't have -- well, unless you've been lucky enough to meet "Debo" but that's a story for another day...
We met a little over five years ago when I moved to NYC....Gabe and her husband, Chris (who you'll meet soon), were college buddies and old roommates. Felicia and I hit it off immediately and were fast friends! Soon after that, Felicia & Chris got married and we got to watch them plan their wedding....so needless to say, she has been so helpful in the planning of our wedding. Felicia is always so patient when I go on and on about wedding details, where most people have zoned out, Felicia is right there asking questions - coming up with great ideas and solutions and just generally knowing what to say and what I want (or need) to hear....good or bad!
Felicia was was a gymnast back in the day, loves to try new restaurants, has a very strong sense of family, always has a warm hug and a big smile to greet you, is a hardcore Yankee fan and is more knowledgeable about sports than most men I know -- go ahead ask her about college football (specifically Syracuse, her alma matter) and see what happens!
Felicia is also a brand new mommy, baby Christopher arrived on March 12, 2008. He's the sweetest little baby! So it should come as no surprise when I tell you not only is she a caring and wonderful friend, she's naturally an amazing Mom!

No comments: